Sunday 20 May 2012

A Big "IF"


So here it is........after a long period of wondering "shall I?" or "shan't I?" I have.

I am going to give it a go this business of up-cycling furniture making delicious treats and offering gorgeous gifts, I am going to dedicate my time and efforts, rope in the mother (she COOKS, I mess about with a spoon and some ill related ingredients) and really go for it.

I finally have answers for the school careers advisor: I know what I want to be when I grow up, where I see myself in 5 years’ time and what my priorities are (apart from that 1st glass of wine once the baby is in bed). I have a plan - ish of where I would like to take things, how I want things to look and what style I would like to develop. I have passion for it in the bucket loads and ideas I wish to explore. I am driven by these desires and by a nagging urge to make some money before I die.

But it is not as simple as this now a days is it? You need to be able to use this entire social media. To understand the importance of SEO and liking and linking and blogging and blagging..............and this my friends is where I fall down!!!

Wish me luck because IF I can overcome my total ignorance and lack of understanding of all of this I promise I will do my best to be engaging, to create things people will like to see and own, to share ideas and thoughts, tastes and desires.

Right now it feels like a big "IF"

No comments:

Post a Comment